I have had to answer series of questions on how I found out what my dream business. A whole lot want me to take them through on how to know the right business to start hence this post.
So I will be sharing 18 pointers to your dream business. They are basically questions you need to ask yourself and you must be affirmative to at least 10 of these questions. This will give an excellent pointer to your dream business. They are:
- Would you like to grow old doing what you are doing right now?
- Would you want to be the best ever in what you are doing right now?
- What is the one thing you need to do to make positive impact in life? And what is that positive impact?
- Who is doing something closest to your dream business?
- What would you like to be successful doing?
- What area of live will you like to make positive impact?
- What will you like to be remembered for the most?
- What life blowing accomplishment will you like your name to be stamped on?
- What field will you like your name to be found?
- What do you do best with your least effort?
- What kind of help do people ask you constantly for?
- What area of influence do people show you respect or accolades?
- What area will you like to be an authority at?
- What frustrates you the most right now when done poorly?
- What do you always loose track of time doing?
- Which of all human needs touches your heart the most?
- If you are a solution, what is the problem?
- What subject matter interests you the most?
These are excellent pointers to your dream business. If you have been able to answer in the affirmative, 10 of the above questions. You can contact me for more clarity.
The events of my life these past days have got me thinking especially as this year rounds off. I’ve been thinking about how we all began the year with goals.
Most (or all) of us were pumped up and motivated to work on those goals in January. Most surprisingly, 92% fail at their goals. But here you are, close to the end of the year, and you’ve lost all your vibes to pursue your goal, and you don’t even know why!
I will tell you why.
Continue reading “Motivation”
I put to bed few days ago and I feel excited about this opportunity to share lessons from my labor experience with you. I will be sharing with you five life lessons I learned from the labor room.
Every pregnancy is different, every labor is different, every delivery is different and every baby is different, I know. I have stopped seeing occurrences in my life as being normal and usual. I have come to own my story that whatever I go through is supposed to help somebody that may find themselves in a similar situation sometime someday. This is why I share my experiences and life lessons easily and freely, because I know that someone somewhere will catch something from it. I hope you catch something from these five lessons that I learned from the labor room.
Continue reading “Five Lessons I Learned From The Labor Room”
Hi! Welcome! It’s so good to have you here; and by here, I mean it’s all about motivation, inspiration and more money talks here.
In this video, I shared how you can get, attract and hook major clients that would pay for your offer on social media. Now I know social media is a huge thing and most times, the offers that you are able to sell are small offers like 1000, 500, 2,500 or 50,000. However, when you have high ticket offers, how do you sell on social media? Now I’ll be teaching you practically from my example because I have sold small offers as little as N1000, N20000 on social media even N50000 but how was I able to land someone who paid me half a million naira on social media to work with them personally? The same thing with you. You may have products, you may have services that are high ticket and you want to be able to attract these major clients on social media and that is why I did this video.
Continue reading “How to Get Major Clients to Buy Your Major Offers on Social Media”
Hi! Welcome to my blog. In this video I talked to you about four strategic ways you can make an impact in a highly competitive business. My name is Temi and this blog is all about helping you to make more money, motivating you and inspiring you to be the very best you can be and win always. Like I said, in this video I’ll be giving you four strategic ways that you can use to make your business to stand out especially in a crowded competitive market. So let’s get straight to it.
Continue reading “4 Strategic Ways You can Make Impact In A Highly Competitive Business”