Heck! Business coaches are overrated! Here are 6 ways for you to know you don’t need one.
I am a business coach, no doubt about it but sometimes really, you don’t need one and the moment you need, problems start popping up here and there.
If you exhibit any of the signs below, trust me, you don’t need a business coach.
This will serve as a checklist for you to know if you will hire a business coach or not;
- You have full clarity about your business. This simply means that you have all the answers to all the bugging questions. You know exactly what you need to know. You know what to press, click and who to call. You know when to execute all of the above. You don’t need a business coach.
- You are self sufficient. This literally means that you know what to do and you can do it. What coaches do is to show you what to do and how to do it as well. Most answers that you find on Google will only show you what to do and not the how. If you don’t need anyone to show you what to do and how to do it, heck! You don’t need a coach.
- You find it difficult to learn from others. You are the kind who has the feeling that anyone who shows you what to do is trying to show off or the individual is forming or you feel that the individual is feeling like TOO KNOW or you feel they are just trying to grab your money. Sorry! You don’t need a coach.
- You find it difficult to obey life changing instructions. If all you want is that somebody is working for you instead of working with you. You don’t need a coach. The truth is that the growth in your business will reflect in your life ultimately.
- You are lazy and don’t enjoy doing the work. If all you want is someone who will give you a blueprint that you copy and paste without you having to the brain work. Let me quickly remind you that a coach never gets to field to play. He/she only gives instructions after he/she must have done the gingering, rigorous training at the background. Coaches don’t work for you, they work with you.
- You love freebies. If all you want is free information and knowledge, please stay with Google. The coaches didn’t knowledge free of charge. They paid their ways to wherever they are today, you also must be ready to pay your dues. You don’t want to use someone’s brain to grow your business free of charge. That is witchcraft.
If you exhibit or have any of the tendencies above. Don’t bother hiring a business coach.